top of page
Fri, Mar 11|
1 Day Master Schedule Workshop - March 11
Designed for the beginner scheduler with new ideas and tips for even the most veteran of schedulers!
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
Mar 11, 2022, 8:00 AM – 11:30 AM PST
About the Event
Students will learn the following Master Scheduling concepts
- How to build your master schedule to reflect the culture and climate on your campus
- How to identify and recruit members of your master scheduling team
- How to build an equitable schedule for all students on campus
- How to build a Course Request Form that streamlines your course selection process
- How to assign FTEs mindfully and strategically to maximize the potential of your schedule
- How to effectively use conflict matrices, course requests summaries, prep period summaries, and grade-level course distribution data to build your master schedule.
- How to build a process that can be repeated year after year - we provide you with the tools and templates to help build your master schedule each step of the way!
MS Workshop Registration
Only 1 workshop left!
bottom of page