Mon, Nov 22|
Trimester Master Schedule Workshop - Nov 22
The trimester system is often viewed as the most challenging master schedule to create for the high school student. Learn how to take advantage of the unique qualities of the trimester system and avoid its pitfalls when putting together a schedule that is best for your school site!
Time & Location
Nov 22, 2021, 12:00 PM – 3:00 PM PST
About the Event
In addition to the nuances of the trimester system, all students will learn the following Master Scheduling concepts
- How to build your master schedule to reflect the culture and climate on your campus
- How to identify and recruit members of your master scheduling team
- How to build an equitable schedule for all students on campus
- How to build a Course Request Form that streamlines your course selection process
- How to assign FTEs mindfully and strategically to maximize the potential of your schedule
- How to effectively use conflict matrices, course requests summaries, prep period summaries, and grade-level course distribution data to build your master schedule.
- How to build a process that can be repeated year after year - we provide you with the tools and templates to help build your master schedule each step of the way!
MS Workshop Registration
Trimester Master Schedule Workshop$175.00